"I am clinging to the past and to my what-I-thought-should be instead of to His perfect what-will-be." (Katie Davis) Read this post: http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/2012/10/she-clings-tightly-to-edge-of-pool.html

I could not have said it any better myself. I am in a season where God is pulling me to the middle of the pool, the very center of His will, and I am terrified. It is as if all His past faithfulness disappears and I doubt for a second that He really has a plan. The al issue is that I believe with all I am that He has a plan but I doubt my ability to live in His plan, to thrive in His will. Another way that my flesh fails me, always self deprecating and unfaithful to lift me up. So, why would I choose the path of my flesh (as undaunting as it may be) over the perfect peace and love I certainly know will be found in the center of my Father's Will.

In my doubt, He is faithful to guide me. Why would He be any less faithful when I am in His will?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where do I belong? Here.

The "want to" and the "can do"

The Outside of The Cup